HOW I USE OILS DAILY



My Morning Routine:

  • Wash face with Mirah Cleansing Oil
  • Apply Sweet Almond Oil with Geranium, Frankincense and Tea Tree.
  • Makeup - All the Savvy Minerals!
  • Hair - I don't currently use many hair products for styling but when blow drying I use Mirah Hair Oil on the ends
  • Roll EndoFlex over liver + thyroid
  • Apply Valor or Peace & Calming with Patchouli to my wrists and behind my ears
  • I apply Clary Sage to my inner ankle days 1-14 of my cycle
  • I apply Progessense Plus to my neck days 15+ of my cycle until I start my period then I switch to Clary Sage again
  • Brush teeth using Thieves AromaBright Toothpaste
  • Fill diffusers!


Shower:

  • KidScents Shampoo (I make mine into two bottles!)
  • Copaiba Vanilla Conditioner (I make mine into two bottles!)
  • Foaming soap made with unscented castile soap and tea tree oil
  • Orange Blossom Facial Wash for my face and neck
  • Sometimes I have the bar soap from YL, my favorite is Valor and the Activated Charcoal Bar!
  • For shaving, I make my own shave cream from Oil + Glass. It is Rosemary Mint and it is fantastic!


My Nighttime Routine:

  • I take off my makeup with a Seedlings Baby Wipe
  • Then I use a Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil + Essential Oil Night Cream all over my face and neck. My favorite oils for nighttime are Frankincense, Lemon, Lavender and Patchouli.
  • I apply the Raindrop Oils or ImmuPower to my spine and feet.
  • I drop 3 drops of  Dreamchaser Essential Oil Blend to the Rainstone Diffuser
  • I apply Clary Sage to my inner ankle days 1-14 of my cycle
  • I apply Progessense Plus to my neck days 15+ of my cycle until I start my period then I switch to Clary Sage again
  • Brush teeth using Thieves AromaBright Toothpaste


Supplements I Love:

  • MultiGreens (cleanses + helps balance PH)
  • Super C (fights free radicals + boosts healthy cells + immune support)
  • Mighty Pro (pre-biotic + pro-biotic)
  • AlkaLime Powder (to balance PH in bodies, if you are prone to skin conditions or yeast infections - check it out here)
  • NingXia Red (everyday wellness, energy and antioxidant power)

Home Products I Use Every Day:

Depending on how the day goes...I use oils for boo-boo's, tummy aches, headaches, stress and emotional support! I always carry Peppermint and Lavender with me and I fill my diffusers throughout my home each day with oils that vary depending on my mood that day or what our bodies are asking for! I hope this helps you see how easy it is to switch to a plant-based lifestyle that keeps you toxin free and that you'll become a member of my team so I can help you too! Click HERE to get started and make sure when you become a member that the enroller and sponsor # shows 2069867

You can visit my website here and become a member to grab your starter kit!

Comments

Popular Posts