DRY SKIN

I have had sensitive skin since I was a kid. Luckily, that meant no bubble bath (toxic) and no dryer sheets (seriously, one of the most toxic things in homes). Now as an adult, I have battled dry skin. Especially during the winter!

Did you know that The pH Balance makes a huge difference? I didn't know either! From what I have read and researched, skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis, Dry Skin, Allergies or similar issues can sometimes indicate that our bodies are too acidic. Even further than that, the more acid that is in the blood and skin, the less therapeutic effect the essential oils will have. A good alkaline balance must be maintained for essential oils to work their best. Something that I have started taking is AlkaLime + MultiGreens. Both are natural supplements from Young Living that are helpful for this balancing. 



When skin goes out of wack and the body is acidic this can also lead to fungal skin issues. Simple sugars feed the fungi. Several months ago, I got a bit lazy in my healthy eating. I didn't eat as many vegetables and sweets get me over the winter. I ended up with a spotty skin area and even though it didn't itch, it appeared to be a fungal skin infection. What I have been doing to support my body in healing is taking AlkaLime and MultiGreens. (I try to be consistent but I still miss days) I also made a blend of essential oils for topical use right on that area of skin. 

My Antifungal Skin Blend:

Tea Tree Oil 15 drops
Lemongrass 15 drops
Oregano 10 drops
Patchouli 15 drops
1 oz Sweet Almond Oil (or other liquid carrier oil)
2 oz dropper bottle

I rub this into the skin issue area twice a day (morning and night)

I have been using this topically + consistently for over a week now and I can barely see any of the spots! I am super impressed and happy as it is swimsuit weather! Woohoo!

To order the supplements + essential oils I use, join my community by ordering through me! Click here to visit my website and purchase your products. Not sure how to create your account? I walk you through how to become a member here.

xo,
Laura



Please remember that I am not a doctor and do not claim to be able to cure, treat or diagnose any disease. This is just what I have found to help me and I do recommend you checking with your doctor if you have any medical conditions. 

Comments

Popular Posts