CHOCOLATE CRINKLE COOKIE RECIPE

Cookie Exchange season is here and I am all about me some cookies! I have lots of favorite recipes but I will share the ones I have baked this year. First up are these Chocolate Crinkle Cookies!

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Recipe from: www.cookingclassy.com

2 1/2 C All Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
2 C Granulated Sugar
3/4 C Vegetable Oil
1 C Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
4 Large Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
3/4 C  Powdered Sugar

In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, blend together sugar and oil. Mix in cocoa powder and blend well. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add in flour mixture and mix until well blended. Cover dough and refrigerate overnight. The following day preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Place powdered sugar in small mixing bowl. Remove about 1/4 of the dough from the refrigerator at a time to work. Scoop dough and shape into balls about 1-inch. Roll in powdered sugar and place on cookie sheet. Bake 10-13 minutes until nearly set - they should be soft to touch.

*I use all organic ingredients to keep extra pesticides and genetically modified ingredients out of our cookies. I use grapeseed oil as the vegetable oil. I use a hand mixer because I don't yet own a stand mixer and it works perfectly. Don't have time for dough to chill overnight? Throw the dough in the freezer for an hour. I have done this a couple times now and it worked well! The one's pictured below were the product of the freezer for an hour - turned out great!*

Typing up your recipe and including where you found the recipe is a simple yet fun way to share new recipes with friends! Then they have personally tested the recipe and can confidently make them at home! I staple my cards onto the ziploc bags so they stick together and don't get lost.


Comments

Popular Posts