MY GIRL





This girl right here brings me so much JOY! She loves to have "girl time" and she has her own lipgloss that she likes to apply herself. She allows me to do her hair as long as it isn't tangly hahaha and she asked me to cut 3" off her hair recently. She is a lover of Piggy Paint Nail Polish and she likes to do that herself too. She is my little mini-me in more than just looks. She is independent & cuddly, she is determined & sweet and most all I love that she is MINE!



Her kisses are endless and her hugs make me melt! She really loves with her whole self and she also shows her anger with her whole self. She is quite the girl!




I mean, I feel like she is putting on her lip gloss to walk down the wedding aisle. I want to save this picture forever and if she gets married one day...then I will have this picture and a picture of her getting ready on her big day!

Oh my little biscuit...I love you so.

Comments

Popular Posts