DISHWASHER POWDER

I'm still digging through all the kitchen products that most people use and I am finding some higher ratings on several so you can know to switch over to a safe product ASAP.

I think it is important to use safe soaps on your dishes because it is what we eat and drink from. We are in constant use of dishes and pans. If there is any residue from a dishwasher, you bet I want it to be the safest out there so it will not cause damage to our bodies. Switching our dishwasher soap was a huge step for me and I have been very pleased with how my dishes get clean!

You want to look for automatic dishwasher soaps that do not contain Sodium Borate, Water Softener, Oxygen Bleach, Fragrance, Hydrozincite, Sulfuric Acid, Benzene and the list goes on but those are some top common ones to avoid. Click on the link to read about what is in it that rates it an F...

Palmolive Eco+ Gel Dishwasher Detergent, Lavender Splash - Toxicity Rating: F

Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwashing Gel, Lemon - Toxicity Rating: F

Cascade Complete Powder Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn, Fresh - Toxicity Rating: F

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn, Lemon Burst Scent - Toxicity Rating: F

We use Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder and have had zero complaints. I feel good about the product and the ingredients. You can read the ingredients on the page I linked to the product and notice that it is AMAZING! YAY!!!

Be like me and start cleaning your dishes safely! You can grab yours HERE, please use my referral code 2069867 if it asks
and I will send you a GOLDEN PACKAGE to welcome you to the plant-based life! <3

Now to go empty and fill my dishwasher...
#MONDAY

L



Comments

Popular Posts