Side Door Entry Inspiration

 We use our side door as our main entry into our home. It is right off the driveway and just makes it easy to walk into the kitchenette and kitchen. Currently it isn't bringing that welcome feel that I want all of our new friends that we invite over to experience. Where your guests enter your home is the first impression and I love seeing others pretty up their door spaces, Now it is our turn to make this entryway feel more like us! I included a few things for right inside the door since it is small. It is helpful to have something for shoe storage and keys/dog leashes when you do not have a foyer/coat closet right inside!

I want to bring a fun color to the door because we live in a coastal area and these are other ideas. I envision a lush green trailing foliage coming from the planter and we have a metal overhang that I want to spray paint black. I totally have been wanting those address numbers for beside the door for years! So excited to show how it turns out. This is my inspiration board for the side porch and entry area! This does not mean I will buy all of these exact pieces but that I want this type of feel for this part of our home. The door color is Coral Perfection by Sherwin Williams. Nesting with Grace who is a well established blogger and interior designer painted her door this color at her last home. I just love it and hope ours turns out as beautiful as hers!




Comments

Popular Posts