SNAIL MAIL

Isn't it the most fun to receive a letter in the mail? It isn't a bill, it is a reminder that you are loved and appreciated by another person. It brings joy knowing someone took the time to write to you and mail you something! So I love sending mail to people and I totally picture them in my mind being joyful when they spot it among the bills, advertisements and newspaper. I hope that it brought joy into their heart and that the love of Jesus is being carried on through that note. 

Well, it is out there...I love snail mail! If you love receiving notes of encouragement and scripture verses, may I bless you with a letter? If you would, send me an email at NativeOfEden@gmail.com with your name and mailing address, I will write to you! If we do not know each other well enough to share mailing addresses or you are not comfortable sharing it, just shoot me an email that you saw this post and I can email you!

I pray that you will be blessed by this snail mail/email encouragement and that it may spark inspiration for you to do the same with others!

In His Love,

Laura

Comments

Popular Posts