HORMONAL SUPPORT

I had struggled with keeping a good balance of hormones from lack of a good diet and lifestyle. It took about 2 1/2 years into changing my diet/lifestyle to completely be cleared of hormonal imbalances in my blood work. I haven't had any issues for almost 8 years but I attribute this to a healthy diet, a toxin-free home and essential oils.

Did you know that most of the personal care products and every day cleaners you use contain endocrine disruptors? Check out your products on EWG.org to see what may be disrupting your hormones in your daily used body and home products! Then use my website to start switching out to health building products for your home!



Here is what I use daily to keep a healthy cycle:

EndoFlex is a blend of spearmint, sesame seed oil, sage, geranium, myrtle, matricaria (german chamomile) and nutmeg.

It amplifies metabolism and supports hormonal balance.

I use EndoFlex by applying over thyroid on neck area every morning and evening. If I am feeling angry from PMS, I apply this over my liver to reduce those anger emotions.

Clary Sage is a single oil that comes from the Lamiaceae family. The plant originates from Utah & France.

It is used for many things but in this case, I use it for menstrual discomfort/PMS and hormonal balance. If you struggle with occasional insomnia, this is also a great oil to diffuse in your bedroom!

I use Clary Sage with epsom salts in a warm bath and apply to my neck and inner ankles. For period cramps, I apply directly to be lower abdomen.

Geranium is a single oil that comes from the Geraniaceae family. The plant originates from Egypt & India.

It has many uses including skin conditions and fungal infections, but again for this topic, I use it for hormonal balance and menstrual problems/PMS.

I use Geranium the same way I use Clary Sage. I like to drop a couple drops in a warm bath and apply to my neck and/or inner ankles.

Lavender is a single oil that comes from the Lamiaceae family. The plant orginiates from Utah, Idaho and France.

It is used for SO many things, but I use it for anxiety, clearing my skin, relaxing cramps and PMS.

I use it just like Geranium and Clary Sage. Add a couple drops to your epsom salt bath or apply topically like I mentioned above. Sometimes I just take the cap off and breathe in the aroma to ease my mind and balance my thoughts.

I want to add that Progessense Plus is an oil blend that I use starting at ovulation. This blend uses essential oils plus wild yam extracted progesterone. You must use this oil blend as directed on the bottle. This is the safest progesterone you can use because it is plant derived and not a synthetic. So I use these other oils above days 1-14 of my cycle, then once I ovulate I add in Pro + until I start my period then I start back at day 1. This helps me keep my cycle regular!

Want to order your essential oils and join my community? Click HERE and I can help you decide the best way for you to get started with Young Living!

Be sure that my member # 2069867 is in the enroller and sponsor space (it should automatically be filled in as you have used my personal website), then I will mail you a golden package to help you use your essential oils!


This is what I have chosen to use for my body and it works for me. I do have to disclose that I am not a doctor and cannot cure, treat, diagnose or cure any disease. If you have a medical condition, please speak with your doctor before changing your regimen! 


Comments

Popular Posts