VALOR, PEACE & CALMING + DESERT MIST

SALE ALERT!

Are you as obsessed with Valor and Peace & Calming as I am? Or have you not used it yet?

Okay, let's talk really quick!

Valor is my #1 essential oil blend for my panic and anxiety disorder. No, I am not saying go off your meds and grab oils. But start incorporating it and talk to your doctor! For me, I am able to conquer the day with the help of this oil blend + trusting Jesus! I use Valor on the bottom of my feet and on my chest. I also like to add a little Lavender to it for extra chill power.

Losing sleep because of your snoring spouse? 1 drop on the bottom of each big toe will help control those loud Zzzz's!

Valor is also great for your spine as it is known to help your alignment and is part of the Raindrop Technique. Don't know what Raindrop is? Check it out here!

Peace & Calming is my favorite blend to wear and diffuse. I drop a couple drop of Orange Essential Oil in the diffuser with it and it smells so good that I wish I could lick it. It is what I would diffuse every single day if I could afford that much of it - well this month I CAN!!! Because a big ole bottle is coming to my house today when the launch of the LIMITED EDITION DIFFUSER BUNDLE goes live at 12pm EST today!!! 1 hour from now ya'll!!!

GRAB YOUR BUNDLE HERE!


These two oils as 5ml are $35 + $40. So a 15ml would be over $100 EACH but today you can grab a Desert Mist Diffuser in Silver for Young Living's 25th Anniversary and it includes a 15 ML of Valor AND Peace & Calming!!! All for $79.75! The diffuser alone is $63! This value is over $265 and you are getting it for $79.75! I am so GIDDY!!!!

Grab your wholesale account today and get the best bundle ever!

Choose Basic Membership or the Premium Starter Kit to become a member and get this exclusive pricing! Then enjoy 24% off all your products forever! Learn more about becoming a member HERE

GRAB YOUR LIMITED EDITION DESERT MIST BUNDLE BY CLICKING HERE!

Click QUICK ORDER and then put in product number: 27030

I expect this bundle to sell out today so jump on right at 12pm EST to grab this incredible deal!



Comments

Popular Posts