DIY GARDEN SPRAY

I follow Nesting Well on Instagram and saw that she made a Garden Spray to keep the pests away. I wanted to test it out as well as we don't use any toxins on our garden! I made a spray bottle and took it straight outside to my bush beans because something is eating the leaves. I started misting the leaves and a swarm of the little insects came flying out in a swarm! I can't wait to see the difference and if you want to test it out too - here is the recipe!

Get my favorite spray bottles HERE
Get your essential oils + dish soap HERE




DIY GARDEN SPRAY

16oz spray bottle
20 drops peppermint
20 drops rosemary
20 drops clove
1/4 tsp thieves dish soap
fill remainder with water

Shake well then spritz the leaves of your plants and after it rains spray again. I recommend doing this early in the morning or late at night where the sun is not beating down on the leaves you are spraying.

Happy Gardening!!!

Comments

Popular Posts