You're Blogging Now?

Yes, yes I am. After so many friends and acquaintances saying:

"How do you know so much?" 
"I want to have coffee and pick your brain!" 
"Do you have a blog or a place where I can read all of this?"

I have decided that this is the next step to changing the world - writing one blog post at a time! 

You see...I have this dream. It's a big one. I want to impact as many families as I can so that they can live a life full of wellness! More than exercising to work off the burgers. I want to create healthy habits for your family, to reduce endocrine disruptions, to strengthen your immune system, give you easy to follow recipes, and help support your emotions. I also want to have fun, laugh and give you real life tips on how to do this natural lifestyle journey. I'm a little bit "hippie" but not too crazy. I am getting back to our roots...back to the way God intended us to eat and live. I am a Daughter of the King and I am here to encourage, motivate and push you along on this journey that will change the generations to come!

That handsome guy is my husband and those two cuties are our kids!

Thank you for reading my first post and I hope that you will continue reading my new blog! 

Laura

Comments

Popular Posts